Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 pm
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
 
CY (4153)
 
maxgoh (2938)
 
jonathan (1520)
 
Jameslye (1072)
 
Fred (964)
 
Hanne (935)
 
derricklim (791)
 
changshong (721)
 
Avex (656)
 


Hi NewB Jackson here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by Fred on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome welcome Jackson~ Please join our event and have fun~ Smile
avatar
Fred
Colonel
Colonel

Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 34
Location : MELAKA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by mattchoo on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

welcome
avatar
mattchoo
Soldier
Soldier

Join date : 2010-03-31

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12419568@N06

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 am

sohchong wrote:Hi Jackson Welcome ...Do come over 2nite for the gathering

Fel : we are very "quiet" ok ........

Thanks sohchong ... i will try to make it Razz still haven confirm can come over or not ... if i can ... i sure will look for a group of ppl that are very "quiet" one ... Twisted Evil

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 am

Fred wrote:Welcome welcome Jackson~ Please join our event and have fun~ Smile

thanks Fred ... looking forward to have an event with u guys Razz

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 am

mattchoo wrote:welcome

thanks mattchoo ...

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by Fel on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

sohchong wrote:Hi Jackson Welcome ...Do come over 2nite for the gathering

Fel : we are very "quiet" ok ........

yalah i know lah we very 'quiet' compared to the waterfall sound ..rite rite ?? perfect
avatar
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : Subang

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by CY on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Fel wrote:
sohchong wrote:Hi Jackson Welcome ...Do come over 2nite for the gathering

Fel : we are very "quiet" ok ........

yalah i know lah we very 'quiet' compared to the waterfall sound ..rite rite ?? perfect
I just know Fel very sticky lor, can stick the flyer one Very Happy. Kidding kidding~

Jackson is very friendly guy, approached him and he layan-ed me. Actually I was asking about the cosplay event that time haha! LOL!
avatar
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 30
Location : Melaka

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm

CY wrote:
Fel wrote:
sohchong wrote:Hi Jackson Welcome ...Do come over 2nite for the gathering

Fel : we are very "quiet" ok ........

yalah i know lah we very 'quiet' compared to the waterfall sound ..rite rite ?? perfect
I just know Fel very sticky lor, can stick the flyer one Very Happy. Kidding kidding~

Jackson is very friendly guy, approached him and he layan-ed me. Actually I was asking about the cosplay event that time haha! LOL!

hahaha ... so sorry CY ... i tough u ask me where can take photo of those guy ... hehehe miss understand alr ... wahahahha ... next time got cosplay event can go together ... since KL site use to have but this year alr pass ... here are some photo ... :p













C&C are most welcome ... thanks !!

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by CY on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Haha, that is Comic Fiesta 2009 isn't it? That meido is super familiar along with the mario and the other girl LOL. I was there on the last day.

_________________
My own page on Facebook, www.facebook.com/CYPixels
avatar
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 30
Location : Melaka

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:21 pm

CY wrote:Haha, that is Comic Fiesta 2009 isn't it? That meido is super familiar along with the mario and the other girl LOL. I was there on the last day.

hahahaha ... Very Happy yup that is comic fiesta 2009

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by Fel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:27 am

CY wrote:
I just know Fel very sticky lor, can stick the flyer one Very Happy. Kidding kidding~

T___T evil...i already so tired n stinky that day leh....you lah!!! come so late if not i dah balik bath n tido~ nyak nyak nyak XD

i like the first picture, did u ask for a pose or did she pose for you?
*gags at the last pic* OMG if i saw him real life i think i would end up laughing =x gomen!
avatar
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : Subang

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by CY on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 am

Fel wrote:T___T evil...i already so tired n stinky that day leh....you lah!!! come so late if not i dah balik bath n tido~ nyak nyak nyak XD

i like the first picture, did u ask for a pose or did she pose for you?
*gags at the last pic* OMG if i saw him real life i think i would end up laughing =x gomen!
I went OMFG when I saw him in that meido suite LOL~ Besides, not say you can go back early nenepupu.

Jackson, let's shoot together during this upcoming CF end of the year xD

_________________
My own page on Facebook, www.facebook.com/CYPixels
avatar
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 30
Location : Melaka

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 am

Fel wrote:
CY wrote:
I just know Fel very sticky lor, can stick the flyer one Very Happy. Kidding kidding~

T___T evil...i already so tired n stinky that day leh....you lah!!! come so late if not i dah balik bath n tido~ nyak nyak nyak XD

i like the first picture, did u ask for a pose or did she pose for you?
*gags at the last pic* OMG if i saw him real life i think i would end up laughing =x gomen!

the 1st picture we actually call her to do so ... :p there is few more angle that i have ... will share with u all later :p

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:09 am

CY wrote:
Fel wrote:T___T evil...i already so tired n stinky that day leh....you lah!!! come so late if not i dah balik bath n tido~ nyak nyak nyak XD

i like the first picture, did u ask for a pose or did she pose for you?
*gags at the last pic* OMG if i saw him real life i think i would end up laughing =x gomen!
I went OMFG when I saw him in that meido suite LOL~ Besides, not say you can go back early nenepupu.

Jackson, let's shoot together during this upcoming CF end of the year xD

sure ... i would love to shoot with u guys together ... bigger the gang more picture can be created :p

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by Fel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 am

great great i like her costume the most, very well fitted and good finishing. her pose is catchy too though i find the background rather distracting n off.
think they should consider making a photo shooting backdrop for these type of events.
avatar
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : Subang

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by jackson on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 am

Fel wrote:great great i like her costume the most, very well fitted and good finishing. her pose is catchy too though i find the background rather distracting n off.
think they should consider making a photo shooting backdrop for these type of events.

actually there is a location that most of the cosplay will be at ... there is a backdrop of white color are place there ... but is very hard to get a good spot as too many photographer will be there ... i found this cosplay during her rest ... hahaha Laughing

jackson
Trainee
Trainee

Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by Fel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 am

ahh so kah..kini shinaide ^__^ still looks good~
avatar
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : Subang

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi NewB Jackson here

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum